Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No, It's Not a Van, It's a Routan

How lucky are you. I am entering in two blogs tonight. That does not happen very often. While finishing my last blog entry (please see below) I thought about commenting on our new purchase. First let me give some back ground. This summer we had two cars, however we sold Rachel's car to save up for this beautiful home in Garner. When that went to crap because of the housing melt down we were left with one car for us to share. Since I use it everyday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for work, that left Rachel alone with Fiana in the house all day. Honestly I am surprised she lasted this long with out going insane. Since it was a no go on the house and we are sticking with our town home for awhile. It was time to get Rachel a new set of wheels. She is a complete Volkswagen girl, hence that last vehicle was a Passat, and the previous car was a Beetle. It was only fitting she chose a Volkswagon, and the vehicle of her liking was the new Routan. Let me lay some ground rules moving forward. She did not buy that horrible word called a "van" (I feel my man points dropping by 20) it was a Routan. A cross of a *cough* van and SUV. Therefore since it cannot be classified by either, we need to call it what it is....a Routan. (I'm pretty sure I have a couple of bets out there stating I would never buy a van in my lifetime, consider this blog entry as insurance on people trying to collect.) It is a very nice ROUTAN, completely decked out so Fiana can be occupied for long trips. Basically what I'm saying it has a very nice TV/Entertainment system, which has jacks so an XBOX or Wii can be hooked up. Anyone want to road trip?

No comments: