Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Know, It's Been Awhile

Aight so it's been forever since I have made an entry into my blog. Life has been crazy so let me give you a little update. I changed jobs (wooooooohoooooo!!) I read a book when I first got into sales and it said that if you don't like what you are selling than you need to quit. So I did. How crazy is that? This was a big decision as my job not only effects me but most importantly my family. So far it has been a good one. How crazy is it that 80% of the people who work for Prime Power are believers....yeah...that is no stretch. It has been such a relief to walk into the office and be surrounded by positive people who enjoy what they do. I am currently in Atlanta for training and will be here until next Friday. The distance has been very hard, I miss my wife's smile and the laughter of my daughter but I know this is only temporary, I will be home soon. Secondly Fiana is growing like crazy. My precious little girl is growing up. It feels like yesterday I was gazing into her newborn eyes holding her on my right forearm with tears streaming down my cheek. That can't be done any more. I will post the newest picture I have. Finally Rachel is a selling machine. She has been moving a ton of clothes and is now into selling toys on eBay. Gotta love Costco, they are in business for the small business. That is it for now. I will try and update this more often when a thought strikes me.

1 comment:

A Joyful Mom said...

Hun I love you so much! I missed you when you were in Atlanta and we are very happy to have you home and in a job you are proud of! You are doing a great job!