Saturday, July 19, 2008

Decisions, Decisons

Our good friends Zach and Laura Hanlon offered to watch Fiana on Friday so we could have a date night. We had dinner and saw "The Dark Knight". As we left I called Zach to let him know we were on our way home. The first thing out of his mouth was, "I'm busy doing something can you call back... you'll see when you get home." Needless to say I was caught a little off guard. As Rachel and I walked though the door the first thing out of his mouth was. "Ok, which build is better." As you can see, Zach and Laura had a little "Lego competition" with Fiana's blocks. The next 10 minutes was spent explaining our decision in the most technical way. I'm leaving it up to you in my very first poll. Which one is better?

2 comments:

kapitt said...

What fun babysitters!

The Rivers Family said...

OK this is riviting but could we see some Fiana please :D
aunt dinda needs her fix.